NowCall for Price
Advantages Of Trademark Registration
- You become the legal owner of the registered trademark and no another person has the right to use your registered trademark without your prior permission. No action can be taken against a 2nd party if the trademark is not registered with the government. The registered trademark holder can take some legal action against anyone who tries to copy the trademark with any prior permission.
- One of the best qualities of trademark registration is that it helps you to establish a unique identity of your company. And no other competitor can apply or use your trademark for similar goods or services.
- Registered trademark can act as an asset as the owner of the trademark can easily sell, franchise or allow it on the contract basis to another party. It creates a kind of intellectual property for the same.
- As registered trademark brings the uniqueness to your product, it can easily create a sense of trust, goodwill and quality in the minds of your customer.
- Registered trademark is easily searchable as it is available in government trademark database. It also helps you to get popular among people which are a great sign for your company.
Any person or business claiming to be owner can apply for a trademark including :
What Is A Trademark?A trademark is any unique expression related to a product or service that distinguishes it from others. A trademark can be a visual symbol, which may be a word, a name, a device, label or numerals used by a business to distinguish it from other goods of different business.
Start-ups and growing companies prefer private limited company as it allows outside funding to be raised easily, limits the liabilities of its shareholders and enables them to offer employee stock options to pull in top talent.
It is your silent salesman, your legal umbrella, your asset to flaunt. Owners of trademarks have exclusive rights to use trademark under the categories they are registered in (there is a total of 45 categories, called classes). Only Trademarks that are registered under the Trademark Act, 1999 provides the trademark owner right to sue for damages when infringements of trademarks occur.
What Is Included In Our Package?
Application Filing Same day Filing Government Fees
Same day Filing
Name search & approval
Procedure For Trademark Registration
Complete our Simple Form
Conduct your trademark search
Select Appropriate Class
Your work is completed
What Can Be Trademarked?
Steps In Trademark Application
- Trademark search (1 day) We check trademark availibity or check brand name availability on the behalf of their customers to make sure that their desired name or design has not already been taken or isn’t too similar to an already existing trademark.
- Create trademark application (1 day)Once we ensure that your chosen name or design is available & exclusive, we send you an authorisation letter which has to be duly signed by you and returned to us. These letters give our lawyers authority to file a trademark application on your behalf..
- Trademark application submission :Once we receive the authorization letter & provided that no information is incorrect or partial, our lawyers will file the trademark on your behalf, and you can immediately start using the ™ symbol. We will provide you with the TM application number.
- Trademark registrationOnce a trademark application is complete, your application will be verified by the trademarks office. The government can also raise an objection on if your name similar to some other trademark in the same class, or the name is deemed obscene, hurts religious sentiments.
- Hearing before Registrar If the objection has been filed on your trademark and the opposition doesn’t agree with your response, then hearing is held before the registrar. We appoint lawyers (charges extra) to take up your case in front of the registrar.
Frequently Asked Questions
1What is Trademark Class?
The Trademark Registry has classified goods and services under 45 classes. Your application must mention the class/classes of the goods/services. The trademark would be registered under those classes only.
2What is the validity of a Trademark?
It is valid for a limited period of time i.e. for 10 years. But it is renewable indefinitely. You just need to pay the fee for trademark renewal every time.
3When can i use TM with my Trademark?
After the application is registered with the government, a TM number is assigned by trademark department within 1-2 days of submission of application. After this, you can use TM with your brand.
4What is difference between Trademark and Copyright?
A trademark is an intellectual property which is being assigned to a word or logo but on another hand, copyright assures you the protection for your unique content such as books, music, videos, songs or even software.